READY TO PUT YOUR BEST FACE FORWARD?
(YOUR BRAND’S FACE, THAT IS)
You’re ready to put the D.I.Y. approach behind you. You don’t have the time, you don’t have the expertise, and you don’t have the interest.
Or maybe you had someone draw up a logo and build you a website a looooong time ago, but it’s not exactly current or attractive, and the user-experience is, well…not stellar.
Or maybe you need some serious help developing a strategy for your social media that actually gets you some growth. Whichever reason it may be…
You’ve come to the right place for help.
Think of that big dog in your industry. The one with the website that woos, the solid logo, and what seems to be a mountainous network of raving customers, clients and fans worshipping their work. Oh, the envy!
But you don’t have to be envious. You can have the exact same thing. Why couldn’t you? Why shouldn’t you? Your business is important, your service or product is worthy. Are you dreaming of your own passionately crafted brand? Your own carefully constructed website? Are you ready to build an engaging online presence for your business?
We do that for you.
“Amanda at Curious Creativ was very knowledgeable and created a great site for us. She was very pleasant to work with and provided excellent service. I would recommend Curious Creativ Media!”Chuck B.
GROW + ENGAGE
Because change is good and growth is better.
This is a hard decision. You want to make sure this is the right choice. We fully get that.
Think of your business as your baby. No one ever wants to hand their baby over to someone else to raise, but you know your baby will flourish and grow if put in the hands of a seasoned and qualified professional. So, are you ready?
We think you’re ready if…
You know your brand needs a facelift and you’re excited about the possibilities.
You’re ready to stop envying others in your industry and step up your game to match.
You understand that what you need to develop your brand and grow online is not something that can be done by you or your receptionist.
You’re aware of the benefits of growing your business through strong + consistent branding and an active and engaging online presence.
choosing OUR SERVICES is easy as 1-2-3
STEP 1: CHOOSE YOUR FOUNDATION
- 60 min planning call to dig deeper into your business and clarify your mission, values, and vision.
- Collaborative style board session
- 2 logo concepts
- 2 revisions on chosen logo
- Alternate logo mark
- Brand Guide that includes logo standards, color palette, font selections, and any other icons and imagery to be used by your brand.
CUSTOM Branding + Web DesignMost popular ($295 savings!)
- 60-75 min planning consult to dig deeper into your business and clarify your mission, values, vision, needs and pain points
- Everything in the Custom Branding Package
- Everything in the Custom Website Package
CUSTOM Web Design
- 60 min planning consult to dig deeper into your business and pinpoint your needs, pain points, and vision.
- Hosting & Domain setup (if needed)
- Customized WordPress site
- Up to 5 pages (Homepage, About, Services, Blog, Contact, etc)
- All free recommended plug-ins installed and set up
- Customized graphics
- 2 weeks email support
- Training session on how to use your new site
STEP 2: CHOOSE YOUR AD-ONS
Starting at $60/month
Like insurance for your website.
Regular backups, theme + plugin updates, monitoring, security, content updates, and more. Don’t wait until it’s too late to protect your website.
Social Media Management
Starting at $99/month
We help you grow your social presence and engage with your audience online through social platform and blogging strategy: monitoring + reporting, content curation + creation, social listening and engagement.
Pricing varies per project
One-off jobs we provide include: business cards, event invites + tickets, brochures, flyers + rack cards, catalogs, basic logos, posters, print + banner advertisements, attractive + interactive pdfs, and more.
We understand that Every business is different. Give us a call and together we’ll put together a custom add-on package that works for your business.
Don’t need branding or a website and just looking for social media management or graphic design? Not a problem! We do that too. Call us now to let us know what you need. We’re happy to assist with any of your digital marketing or graphic design needs.
STEP 3: FILL OUT OUR HIRE FORM
See? easy as 1-2-3.
Curious Creativ set us up with the whole package — a brand identity, new logo, business cards, a website, Facebook and Twitter page. Since they set us up online, we’ve drawn in a lot of attention and become so much more visible to potential customers. We’re actually fully booked for our first two weeks of the season and keep getting calls, many from them finding us online. Our Facebook page is getting SUCH noticeable engagement since we decided to use them to manage our social media pages! Curious Creativ did a great job on everything and gave us exactly what we wanted. The work they’ve done to help our new bnb grow is amazing!”
Mike N. & Chelsea B.
HERE'S WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
You send off your hire form
We'll schedule a call to go over the details of your project
Together we'll confirm a date and then we'll send over an intake packet with contract, forms, and an invoice.
You'll fill out and send over the Branding/Online Presence Planning Workbook and gather your site content (if applicable) while we start researching and working on your style board.
Once style board is approved, we get hard to work designing your logo concepts and/or website mockups.
After concepts and/or mockups are approved we put together your branding style guide or start building your website. During this process, we'll check in regularly to get your approval on things when needed.
Once we get final approval and final payment, we hand the files over to you. Done!
Sound good? Let's get started!
How long does a project take to complete?
A branding package will take 2-3 weeks from start to finish.
A web design package will take 4 weeks from start to finish as long as all content and needed materials are delivered on time and project proofs are responded to promptly.
A branding and web design package will typically take 5 weeks, again, assuming all content submissions and proof approvals are submitted in a timely manner.
What is your payment policy?
We require a 50% deposit to begin work on a project. The remaining 50% is to be paid upon project completion or after 30 days, whichever comes first. Final deliverables will be handed over once final payment clears. For advance bookings, we require a 25% deposit to secure your spot in our schedule.
For monthly retainer packages, payments are to be made at the beginning of each 30 day period. Work for that month will not be done until payment is received. We suggest setting up a recurring payment plan to avoid any interruptions in service.
Do you offer any other payment plans?
Although we typically adhere pretty strictly to our payment policy, we’d hate to turn you away simply because you can’t afford to make a 50% payment up front. We know how tough it can be financially when you’re first starting out. Give us a call and we’ll see if there is something we can try to work out.
Are there any other costs I will incur that aren't included in the project or package pricing?
For branding and graphic design packages:
The only extra costs you may need to pay here are costs of premium fonts or stock photos. If we end up deciding to use either of these, it will be a mutual decision between you and us and will always be discussed and approved before proceeding with the purchase and use of them.
For web design and maintenance packages:
There are a few primary costs to having a website that you will need to keep in mind.
1. Domain Name – You will need to pay a yearly fee to own your domain name (ex: www.yourcompany.com). This cost typically runs anywhere between $5–$18 per year. You can get your first year free if you sign up for hosting at the same time.
2. Hosting – This is the place on the web your your website sits. This costs typically runs between $80–$160 per year. We prefer and have always used Bluehost for our web hosting. They have very affordable pricing, your domain is free for the first year, you can choose from a variety of different packages, and it comes with unlimited email addresses (a business always comes across as more professional when you have an email address that is connected to your website (ex:[email protected]). We can set that email address up to connect to your preferred client or current email program such as Gmail, Outlook, or iOS.
3. Premium Plugins and/or Themes – If you want to include any premium plugins for additional functionality (ex: ecommerce shop add-ons, additional security features, etc.) these will need to be purchased by you. This can be discussed during the planning stage. Pricing varies per plugin— some are a one time purchase while others have monthly or yearly payment options). Some premium themes require the site owner to purchase an individual license. The framework we use to build our sites does not require an this, so unless you have a premium theme in mind that you are adamant about using, you won’t have to worry about any extra theme costs.
For social media management packages:
Depending on the amount of social platforms we will be managing and the level of analytics and reporting you want, you may be required to purchase project management software such as Buffer or Hootsuite. This can be added to your monthly payment or can be paid yearly.
What will be used to build my brand and or website?
We use Adobe Creative Suite for all design projects. We build our websites on the WordPress CMS platform. We use WordPress so you can take control of your site once the design is in place— if you want to, that is. We have plenty of maintenance packages available if you want to leave the web stuff in our hands. Just let us know and we’ll be happy to put together a custom maintenance package for you.
If you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.
No more questions? Click the button below to head on over to our hire form:
Amanda at Curious Creativ Media is creative, detail-oriented and is able to translate our message in a variety of materials that she has designed for us. She is easy to work with and so friendly and helpful. It is always a pleasure to work with her! I highly recommend Amanda! - Shelli J., Bellingham/Whatcom Chamber of Commerce
Amanda at Curious Creativ is a dedicated, hard working designer. I was constantly impressed with her attention to detail, creativity, and dedication. She is easy to work with and could transform my ideas into visual masterpieces. I was confident that any project would be a success. - Rebecca M., Lewis Publishing
I didn't even need a second or third opinion - you hit the nail right on the head...You really listened to what I wanted and applied your own great design esthetic and VOILA! a famous logo is born...Lov, Love Love it!. - Pamala S., Auntie Pam's Country Store (logo design for a product)